Friday, May 1, 2009

First time homed

Hello I am here again.

Today I'm gonna tell you about my history.

If you read this post before bed then this can be your bed time story.. hehehe

Last year September, when I was playing with my sister, a girl come into the pet store with her mom. She crouched infront of my window, staring at us. Immediately my sister and I were jumping while shouting "Wroooff wroofff!!" ("Pick me! Pick me!")

She laughed.
She talked to Edwin(the pet shop owner) and Edwin let her to hug us.
This is the first time I hugged by Jiawen.
The first thing I did was to smell around her to see if there is any danger in this girl!
Who knows if shes an evil!

She seems happy when I licked her, her mom too. She thought I really likes her.. Perasan betul.

After that. She talked to Edwin and left. I was disappointed cause I was not picked while made me wasted a lots of saliva!

However, the next day she came back and take me home~!! Hehe






















This is the picture taken at the pet store. My very first picture. During my 7 weeks old.

After arrived at a place that I supposed to call it my "New home".
I was scared and I dare not to discover around the house.
Jiawen encourage me to look around. But I rather choose to stick to her.























"I will follow you~~"

They placed my inside a cage, with all soft pillow and clothes... and a yellow duck toy. I called her "Ducky"






















This is the place I supposed to sleep.

But I rather sleep on the floor cause this is much cooler and comfortable compare to the cage.























"The floor is so lovely"

Do you know how small I was during my 7 weeks old?
This small:

















Small compare to now la.. hahaha

I can't even climb up a stairs cause my legs were too short!























"Aiyaya.. Play cheat one.. like that I can never go to upstairs adi!"

They forced my to look at the camera


















"Don't bully me just because I'm short!"

Someone say I look handsome in this picture:


















I think so.. hiak hiak!

This is my paws!






















"I will have to sign any official document with this paw in the future!"






















So, this is Jiawen and I. She never realize how heavy her head was. Dam!

Oh yah, Meet my friend Ah Yam (Jiawen call her Ayam)
My furry fiend friend!


















And a few days later. I was visited by some aunty uncle Jiawen's friends!

This is me and character of "The Ring" hehehhehehehe






















No lah.. Its Xiang hue Jie Jie sayang-ing me!
She said She has over come her phobia towards animals, by touching me wor! :D

Then is Uncle Jan






















I like him! I sense familiarity by his touch. Hehe






















Xiang Hue handles me with care.

















Crystal prefer to play with furby yam.


















First time visited by friends. So happy!!! Next time I go visit u all har... See ya! *Woof*

Story end.

I am naugtily ever after...

No comments:

Post a Comment