Saturday, June 27, 2009

Update 280609



Human are very stubborn animals.
really!

They will never give up to train you to be able to perform some tricks.
Come on la Jia Wen!
those tricks i know well already
I use ass think also know how to do!
Don't keep on ask me to do the same tricks anymore..
I very lazy to layan you sometimes,
I give you face only i tell u
...of course and..
those yummy little sausage treats! YUM!

hehe
and hor you know Jiawen started her internship already.
means,
she got less time teman me now. sob.
i hate promises.
dun ever promise me anything again!
gimme treat instead :D

well actually today i want to blog about how i was bullied by a...
...super evil creature!
they have scary eyes and long tail!
Jiawen call it a "cat"
but i think it is a Meow.

My family keep on laughing at me of my cowardness.

A dog was bullied by a cat??

What happened was i barked at the meow who hide under the car
the meow, instead of get scared away, rush to me and scratched on my nose.
aw wow..
my nose bleed T.T
now you know they are powerful!

I could bite them!
but biting is not allowed as Jiawen has always told me.
if only i was allowed to bite...
these meows die gao gao!

and what even worse was the meow came inside my house and took my food
>.< bad meows shhu shu!!
I HATE MEOWS!!!!
ow yayayayaya! before i end the story,
jiawen ask me to provide some picture in the blog wo..
of else peoples dun read my blog! Hmng!

***************************************************

OKay! Take one! Poor me get put on the chair. Just because Jiawen wanted to take a picture of recent me.
























*Lemme downnn~~~!!*























*should i jump or not >.<*
























*Blek!*




















*Don't want shoot me la, i shy*
























*Maybe I can get down from here?*
























*or maybe here?*























*Hmmm.....*
























(Looked at Jiawen) *Could you let me down, pleasessss~*
























*Please~~~*


*Please~~*


*Please pls pls~~*






and finally i get down from the chair!






















Bite bone first!
It is good for your teeth!!


No comments:

Post a Comment