Sunday, August 2, 2009

1 year old jor!

It was last week, Saturday

my day out to Cyberpark again!

This time I crashed into TC gang's game testing session!

Yeah many super duper friendly and cute aunties and uncles!
They are all jiawen's friend, so are nike's friend too!!!

Nike being very good boy that day, what I do is only chase balloons and take photography.
so where's my treat? :P

















Jiawen made me put my leash on, she knew i run faster than F1 :P
























Mr. Balloon i gonna catch ew!!



















Sweet crystal hugging me !




















I managed to join the group photo :D
Please tag me in fb haha


















This uncle Tze Ing like to play rude with me >.<
Stand up for animal and stop cekik me alreadyyyy~~


Tomorrow nike going to turn 1 year old!

My wishes are to have drumstick for every meal,
I want a girl friend that as sexier as megan fox
and the third wish is a *secret*

They say keep your third wish as a secret can make all ur wishes come true! :D
Happy Birthday to myself!

























I, from tomorrow on, have OFFICIALLY TURN ADULT!!! OW YEAH!!

see you, Ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment